Our National Bankruptcy centre at Mazars is a market leader which operates across London, Milton Keynes and Gloucester. We are looking for a Trainee to assist our busy team; the role will involve:
• Calculating closure expenses and costs.
• Drafting letters to creditors’ and sending out payments.
• Supporting the senior members of the team with general case related tasks.
• Liaising with creditors’ by post and telephone.
• Dealing with creditor claims and documentation.
• Assisting with statutory case tasks and maintaining diary updates.
• General administrative duties such as filing, archiving and dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
• Proficient and competent in using MS Office.
• Self-sufficient, with the ability to plan and manage own caseload.
• Good people and verbal communication skills, being able to confidently and articulately deal with all parties in what can sometimes be difficult situations.
• Good written communication and presentation skills including a high standard of letter writing.
• Organised and methodical with proven planning and prioritising skills.
• Able to produce high quality, detailed and accurate work.
• Able to work on own initiative to strict deadlines and under pressure.
To apply please email Aimee.email@example.com