GCHQ, an intelligence agency like no other, is offering an exciting opportunity to be a Trainee Technical Analyst at its station in Lincolnshire. Being a Trainee Technical Analyst at GCHQ is not a simple task. It can be like finding a needle in a haystack.
- To analyse communications data, and share your findings with the appropriate parties.
- Identify, analyse and interpret information gathered from our signals intelligence operations.
- Gain deep knowledge of computer networks and protocols, using tools that you wouldn’t find anywhere else.
- Communicating your findings with people from other teams/parties on a day-to-day basis.
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs, grade A-C (Including maths and English)
- Enthusiasm for learning, and an interest in technology
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Enjoys problem solving
Although consideration will be given to your stated job preference, the final decision of which role candidates are placed in will be determined by GCHQ.
INTERVIEW and SELECTION PROCESS
As part of this campaign you will be required to undergo a staged selection process including:
- A minimum eligibility sift
- Interview – comprising of a competency-based interview with technical staff and members of our HR department
- Interviews to be held in Lincolnshire