BP is looking for talented, innovative and driven individuals to join our team. We support our people to learn and grow in a diverse and challenging environment. We believe that our team is strengthened by diversity. BP is committed to fostering an inclusive environment in which everyone is respected and treated fairly.
There are many aspects of our employees' lives that are important, so we offer benefits to enable work to fit with your life. These benefits can include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy and others.
The Turnaround Senior Scheduler is responsible to deliver all Turnaround managed schedules. As the TA Senior Scheduler, you will partner with the Turnaround & Projects planning teams to develop, review, track, and report on progress daily through the entire Turnaround event. To be successful as the TA Senior Scheduler, you will need to demonstrate experience in following and applying scheduling processes from creation to close out, developing junior scheduler to senior independent roles, and applying continuous improvement practices to stay best in class.
- Act as a safety leader at the site during Turnaround activity and during normal operations.
- Develop and maintain Turnaround managed schedules to standard of site guidelines to support efficient execution of work, cash flows and cost forecasts.
- For Turnaround events, foster the Integrated Scheduling Process to ensure all department schedules are integrated into a Site Integrated Schedule, this includes working with the department's planning groups and prioritizing work based on SIMOPs.
- During the Turnaround event, provide field verification of progress provided to monitor performance against realistic targets to ensure that objectives and KPI's are met.
- Ensure appropriate application of change control (additional work) process.
- Ensure compliance with BP Published Guidelines and Common Process as it relates to controls.
- Support continuous improvement associated with Cherry Point Site Integrated Controls.
- Identify, create, and maintain any Primavera code structures with the site administrators.
- Create and maintain any TA schedule procedures and guidelines and coordinate any changes with the other department's schedule leads.
- Provide schedule outputs throughout the scheduling process to support the Turnaround cost and planning teams.
- Provide guidance and/or training to new schedulers.Provide Administrator support to Primavera Web and Client, Primavera Team Member, and Maxavera by assisting with user training, user creation, password resets, and support during upgrades and system outages for testing and implementation.
A High School Diploma or GED is required. A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of Turnaround or Maintenance Outage scheduling experience using Primavera Web and Client.
- Knowledge of schedule leveling by resource, priority, critical equipment, etc.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Must have strong communication skills and works well within a team environment.
- Ability to work independently, thinks creatively and analytically, and makes quick and sound decisions.