Working within a Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) / Integrated Business Planning framework, you will run the Consensus meeting, incorporating business strategies and analyses to develop and align 24 months demand plans. We will look to you to forecast product demand to the SKU level, utilizing a statistical and collaborative planning tool. You will also participate in and support our business and system transition to SAP APO.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc demand planning analyses (e.g. in-month projections, variance explanations, anticipated account inventory buy-downs, etc.) to gain endorsement to the forecast at the LBM channel/brand (and sometimes lower) level.
- Drive consensus meetings to alignment, using analytical and facilitation skills.
- Follow up with clear and accurate messaging of expected volumes, vulnerabilities, and opportunities, as well as underlying assumptions.
- Provide continuous improvement to reporting (as appropriate: channel brand summaries automated to lower levels, sell-through vs shipments, streamlined in-month reporting and projections, etc.)
- Gain consensus cross-functionally with Sales and the US Marketing Team on brand and product launches, promotions, and performance expectations.
- Provides a detailed customer/ sku forecast to Supply Chain, as input to manufacturing and to Finance.
- Act as back up peers as needed
- A Bachelor's Degree, is mandatory, preferably in an analytical field
- A minimum of six years of forecasting experience is required in an evolved S&OP environment
- Excellent math and critical thinking skills are required, as well as the ability to communicate at the appropriate level of detail or summarization, given the audience and objective
- Ability and interest in upward mobility
- Proven results running meetings where cross-functional decisions are needed and reached, using analysis and facilitation skills
- Mid to advanced Excel skills are essential
- Ability to work with in a lean, matrix organization, with some remote stakeholders
- One team approach
- Courage in holding others to account, balanced by a respect for differing opinions and backgrounds
- Limited travel required