Vice President, Recruitment Services (Director Enrollment Management)
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
“A highly ethical, motivated, and competent group of enrollment advisors that collaborates with academic partners and peers to interview and advise highly qualified student prospects that are capable of graduating from their selected institution and program to fulfill their aspirations. We strive to become a world-class organization full of engaged minds committed to education with a passion for excellence.”
- Provide leadership for the Admissions function including strategic planning, production, hiring, staffing, performance management, recognition, and leadership.
- Directly manage the Recruitment Services Directors working on key high volume partnerships including but not limited to, Enterprise Partnerships and High Access Partnerships.
- Execute strategy and tactics for effective student recruitment in online programs to maximize enrollments and optimize efficiency while operating within our culture and service themes.
- Effectively partner with Marketing, Academic Partnerships and Student Support Services to ensure alignment of student outreach through matriculation.
- Develop and maintain productive communication with Pearson’s current and prospective Academic Partners.
- Create a culture of fun and performance.
- Support the consulting and business development functions by acting as a subject matter expert as needed.
- Build the value for shareholders, employees, Academic Partners and students.
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution in Business, Management, Education or equivalent discipline OR appropriate combination of experience and education (Master’s degree desired)
- Minimum 8 years’ experience managing and leading large, various inside sales teams performing in a high-relationship consultative sales process, with experience as department head
- Significant experience with distance education, in-college admission, and third-party recruitment assistance with highly-regarded non-profit institutions
- Demonstrated capability in cross-functional project management
- Ability to diagnose and address opportunities to improve and drive positive change though the organization effectively handling conflict
- Ability to lead growth across several sites located in multiple cities
- Demonstrated ability to conceive and communicate a compelling vision for the department and company
- Must possess a passion for driving performance against goals while creating a positive, fun and productive environment
- Demonstrated ability to formulate strategy and lead the implementation of operational initiatives and meet them
- Strong organizational, analytical and motivational skills
- Collaborative communication style, builds relationships with other departments, removes barriers
- Must understand the culture of high education and must provide high-quality, professional interactions on behalf of the company with current and potential academic partners
This position will supervise a team of Recruitment Services Leaders and the overall function.
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Chandler
Work Locations: US-AZ-Chandler-3075 West Ray 3075 W Ray Rd Park at San Tan Chandler 85226
Job: Customer Service
Organization: North America
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Jul 10, 2018
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 1809758
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled