On a day to day basis you’ll be;
- A strong advocate for risk control, by being an excellent influencer and confident communicator
- Partnering and having joint ownership with business partners to select, retain, and grow a profitable book of business.
- Building and maintaining a collaborative relationship with underwriters in offices across the country.
- Providing timely responses to requests for information and phone surveys in support of business decisions.
- Writing concise reports that communicate risk characteristics and an overview of key operations, exposures, and controls
- Discovering and evaluating customer needs through the survey process or loss trends.
- Staying current with technical subject matters, the regulatory environment, and emerging issues.
- Creating a valued customer experience through each customer engagement.
This role is ideal for someone who is currently working or has previously worked in a Risk Control role. You will need to be confident using virtual technology and keen to explore different ways of gathering risk information to support your assessments.
We aim to offer an inclusive and flexible approach to where, how and when you work, as well as good work-life benefits. We are happy to discuss all types of flexible working with you, when you join us for your interview. While we may not be able to accommodate exactly what you want, we are always open to having the conversation. We want to measure you by your outcomes, not the hours you work.
Be Committed, Be Connected, Be Creative and Be Energised, these are the values we are passionate about at Travelers Europe. Understanding and embracing our values will shape your success and contribute to making this a great place to work.