Job DescriptionWorkChoice Co-ordinator - Band 4 NorthamptonSalary: £18,820- £23,599 (depending on experience) plus excellent benefitsWorking on a rota covering 8am-6pm Monday to Friday, plus 8am-1pm on Saturday and Sunday (2 weekends in 9)
You’re not just a passionate advocate of how a temporary flexible workforce can add true value to an organisation, you’re someone who is genuinely committed to providing the highest levels of customer service and building strong working relationships.
What’s more, you have the talents to deliver a high performing flexible staffing service within a challenging economic environment, identifying the most cost-effective cover whilst maintaining the quality of staffing. Your energy and determination will lead you to succeed in providing a service that is better equipped to make a difference in transforming the lives of our patients and you will engage our flexible workforce to do likewise. If this is you, you have just found a career opportunity to match your ambitions.First, a bit about us
St Andrew’s is the UK’s leading charity providing specialist NHS mental healthcare, and a top 20 charity overall. We have a multi-disciplinary team of 4,400 delivering world-class, innovative, holistic care across four locations – with Europe’s largest adolescent unit currently under construction at our Northampton site.
All of our profits are re-invested into new services and new facilities. And because we’re independent, we have the flexibility to make a real difference. Joining us is your chance to make a big contribution to amazing work that is transforming lives by transforming mental health.Five key things to know about this role
And a little more about you
- This is a key position that’s about addressing one of the biggest challenges in the Healthcare sector – flexible staffing.
- You’ll be working closely with our customers to deliver a service that meets the staffing requirements of our outstanding Clinical Pathways across all the Charity’s sites.
- Customer engagement is at the heart of the remit. We’re already managing a large flexible workforce and we want you to ensure our service continues to meet the growing demands of our business. You will be determined and motivated to deliver our challenging staffing targets of 18,000 flexible shifts per month.
- This is an important role within the organisation. Our staffing is critical to the effective and safe operation of our clinical services. You will instrumental in ensuring the delivery of the most cost effective flexible staffing cover.
- Central to achieving these goals is the development and management of relationships with managers, ward staff and our flexible workforce.
Due to the importance of the role, we’re looking for strong people and administration skills, and a proven track record of delivering outstanding customer service ideally in healthcare or temporary staffing. You’ll be flexible, energetic, motivated with a strong desire to succeed, not only against your own performance targets but also those of the wider team. You’ll also be unafraid of the spotlight and keen to make as big an impact as possible.If this sounds like you then we would love you to apply.
If you would like an informal discussion about the post then please contact Helen Atwell, Flexible Workforce Manager, on 01604 872952Closing Date: Sunday 6th August 2017