Job DescriptionWorkChoice Co-ordinator Mansfield, NottinghamshireSalary: £19,750 - £24,000 pro-rata to FTE of 37.5 hours (depending on experience) plus excellent benefitsHours: 15 Per Week (must be flexible to the needs of the service)
You’re not just a passionate advocate of how a temporary flexible workforce can add true value to an organisation, you’re someone who is genuinely committed to providing the highest levels of customer service and building strong working relationships.
What’s more, you have the talents to deliver a high performing flexible staffing service within a challenging economic environment, identifying the most cost-effective cover whilst maintaining the quality of staffing. Your energy and determination will lead you to succeed in providing a service that is better equipped to make a difference in transforming the lives of our patients and you will engage our flexible workforce to do likewise. If this is you, you have just found a career opportunity to match your ambitions.First, a bit about us
St Andrew’s is the UK’s leading charity providing specialist NHS mental healthcare, and a top 20 charity overall. We have a multi-disciplinary team of 4,800 delivering world-class, innovative, holistic care across four locations.
All of our profits are re-invested into new services and new facilities. And because we’re independent, we have the flexibility to make a real difference. Joining us is your chance to make a big contribution to amazing work that is transforming lives by transforming mental health.Key things to know about this role
And a little more about you
- This is a key position that’s about addressing one of the biggest challenges in the Healthcare sector – flexible staffing
- You’ll be working closely within the IPU (Integrated Practice Unit) to deliver a service that meets the staffing requirements for all our wards.
- Customer engagement is at the heart of this role. We’re already managing a large flexible workforce and we want you to ensure our service continues to meet the demands of our business. You will be determined, self-motivated and resilient in order to deliver our challenging monthly staffing targets.
- This is an important role within the organisation. Our staffing is critical to the effective and safe operation of our clinical services. You will instrumental in ensuring the delivery of the most cost-effective flexible staffing cover.
- Central to achieving these goals is the development and management of relationships with the OL (Operational Lead), Nurse Managers, ward staff and our flexible workforce.
- Overseeing recruiting, training and following HR processes.
Due to the importance of the role, we’re looking for strong people and administration skills, and a proven track record of delivering outstanding customer service ideally in healthcare or temporary staffing. You’ll be flexible, energetic and motivated, with a strong desire to succeed, not only against your own performance targets but also those of the wider team. You’ll also be unafraid of the spotlight and be keen to make as big an impact as possible. If this sounds like you then we would love you to apply here. Rewards
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
Closing Date: Sunday 29th September 2019.
- Sickness policy on par with the NHS
- 35 days annual leave, increasing to 41 after 10 years' service (pro-rata)
- Car lease scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Free parking
- Paid DBS application