WHO WE ARE
For over a decade, Trafalgar House have been dedicated to providing expert third-party pensions administration services. Our commitment to investing in the right people, processes, and systems has enabled us to achieve our vision of setting the highest standards of service and member care.
To provide reliable and high-quality support to improve the retirement outcomes and financial decision-making of pension scheme members.
To set the highest standard of pensions administration services by any recognised measure.
Is to provide a service that has our clients and members at its core, delivered by great people using the best technology.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To contribute to the goals of the department primarily through the processing of casework in an accurate and timely manner
• Provide a service that is considered to be “First Class” by clients and in accordance with agreed measures andtimescales.
• Process all aspects of membership administration.
• Knowledge of policies and process of ISO 27001 and where they can be accessed and followed
• Produce accurate written correspondence to deadlines.
• Respond to members’ telephone queries either in writing or verbally
• Provide members with quotations as requested, accurately and to agreed deadlines.
• Set up and process forthcoming retirements for payroll purposes.
• Understand the principles behind commutation factors and calculations.
• Understand the context and acknowledge of Guaranteed Minimum Pension (GMP) from first principles; also have an awareness of a Contracted Out scheme.
• Undertake periodical and ad hoc administrative tasks as required.
• Computer literate and experienced in the use of MS Office.
• DB/DC experience.
• Ability to complete manual calculations accurately.
• Strong team player.
• Knowledge and understanding of current pension legislation and an appreciation of upcoming changes.
• PMI Qualified (or studying).
• Experience of managing projects.
• Prior use of the IntelliPen administration system.
• Well organised, with ability to deal with multiple priorities at the same time and a flexible attitude toaccommodate change.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
MORE ABOUT US
People are at the core of what we do at Trafalgar House! We want the best and the brightest in the industry to feel valued, supported, and encouraged to achieve their goals with us. As an Investors in Customers Gold and Investors in Wellness Silver accredited business, we at Trafalgar House set very high professional standards.
Staff at Trafalgar House have access to dozens of employee benefits. Whether it's access to financial planning, support from private medical insurance, or flexibility around holiday allowance, we have you covered! As standard, employees have 25 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays) and we reward our staff commitment with long-service awards (starting at just 2 years!). We also have a great social culture and host company-wide parties twice a year!
We have offices in London and Farnborough and operate a flexible working policy that recognises the nuances of life in 2024.
We are always looking at ways we can build on what we do and, in 2023, we were proud to join the Stonewall Diversity Champions Programme and achieve Carbon Neutral status with @ThePlanetMark.
If you would like to hear more about this role or the work that we do, please get in touch. A member of our team would be happy to tell you why we love working for Trafalgar House!